We advise on the full range of technology contracts, from simple software licences through to major IT systems procurements. The firm has been at the forefront of innovations in the commercial IT sector, such as the move to Software as a Service contracts, cloud computing and contracts for the development of mobile apps.
Our technology law firm assists a wide range of companies with the legal issues associated with their e-commerce and m-commerce activities, from household names looking to augment traditional business with online activities to innovative pure-play e-commerce start-ups. We have particular expertise in mobile app development, online terms and conditions, and data protection issues.
Typical examples include:
- Advising technology businesses on standard terms and conditions, and changes required by large customers.
- Assisting companies procuring IT products and services such as software development and licensing, IT maintenance and support contracts.
- Agile software development agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating consultancy agreements.
- Application service provision.
- Data licensing.
- VAR and channel agreements.
- Mobile application licence agreements.
- Service level agreements.
- System integration agreements.
- Website terms and conditions.