Privacy and data protection issues are increasingly high on the corporate agenda, and the firm has extensive experience of helping companies negotiate the pitfalls of data protection law, both in the context of contracting and outsourcing as well as more generally in their day-to-day operations.
We also carry out data privacy reviews and audits on behalf of clients to review their processes and procedures are up to date.
We assist clients with the GDPR obligations including legitimate interest assessments and data protection impact assessments.
Typical examples include:
- Data protection provisions in contracts, such as compliant data processor terms.
- Data privacy audit and reporting.
- Data privacy notices and transparency policies.
- DPIA and legitimate interest assessments.
- Cookie policies.
- Data sharing agreements.
- International data transfer agreements.
- Employee data protection policies.